Thursday, December 3, 2009

Juan Sanchez Pelaez


VI
.
Elena is earth seaweed
Ocean wave.
She exists because she owns the nostalgia
Of these elements,
But she knows it,
She dreams,
And trusts,
.
Standing on the rock and the coral of the abyss.
.
Actually, Elena
Knows the simple things,
Because before being a damsel
She was Siren and Ondina.
And before being
Siren and Ondina
She swam in the whirlwind, in the number, in the fire.
.
I must have fallen onto the trail, and recalled,
Oh delirious host;
Right there, where the afternoon and the dusk are appeased,
They separated me.
.
I had another love,
Pure like ecstasy,
Fragile like fantasy,
Absolute like my other love.
.
I heard a trumpet of fog in the desert
My falcons emerged from the foliage.
.
In all seasons
In autumn or in spring
Elena is earth seaweed
Ocean wave.
.
Venezuela

No comments: