Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jaime Saenz



THE BASKET OF WOOL
.
Desiring yet unable, I dreamt myself in this room and
I dreamt
myself being able,
making a basket of wool toll to keep myself sleeping
and wanting them to come not come and to make not make a
basket of wool toll like a bell promoting a sadness without desire
eliciting A Japanese music that makes me weep wondering
but not hearing
summoning an unsommanable scene that pure luck renders
somnable.
as when one says
now that this lady summons speaking and that gentleman
speaks summoning
as when one says:
"Come here, little parrot; let's make this basket of yarn toll like
a bell" leaving everyone happy with this Japanese music that
makes me weep, in summoning,
and which goes on eliciting and tolling and goes on playing
through the night.

No comments: